We are hiring! Read below to learn more about the available position in our headquarters in Philadelphia, PA!
Global Health Volunteer Program Manager
The position of Global Health Volunteer Program Manager is based out of FIMRC’s headquarters in Philadelphia, PA. It requires a diverse skill set, as the position entails a great deal of responsibility and independence for coordinating meaningful experiences for volunteers who travel abroad with FIMRC, as well as contributing to a number of different initiatives such as management of partnerships, FIMRC's donor database or other responsibilities.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Area of Focus 1: Global Health Volunteer Program Logistics and Volunteer Recruitment
- Manage all logistics for the Global Health Volunteer Program (GHVP) pre-trip coordination for international service trips including questions regarding project sites, volunteer activities and travel related concerns (visas, vaccinations, flight logistics, etc.);
- Facilitate communication between the Philadelphia office and field staff regarding volunteer logistics and special volunteer programming needs;
- Manage the GHVP team to ensure timely and efficient completion of all volunteer forms and payments;
- Report monthly metrics and fiscal progress in direction relation to the volunteer program;
- Design and execute recruitment strategies to grow the volunteer program;
- Serve as a representative for FIMRC at outreach events at campuses across the United States;
- Communicate with potential volunteers, donors, Chapters and interested parties regarding FIMRC’s work across the globe;
- Foster growth of GHVP programs, including specialty programs such as SIHF and CHIRP, through pursuing and fostering partnerships with institutions, companies, and other non-profit organizations (NGOs);
- Support field staff in the development of custom faculty led experiences for university partners.
Area of Focus 2: Communications and Marketing
- Work with communications team to guide direction of FIMRC’s communication and marketing initiatives;
- Contribute to monthly newsletters and external communications;
- Create and update resources in accordance with FIMRC’s branding;
- Update and manage FIMRC’s website, including but not limited to design, automation and bug resolution;
- Communicate with external sources about FIMRC’s missions to diversify our revenue model.
Area of Focus 3: Partnership Development and Revenue Diversification
- Research and develop new partner opportunities with universities and scholar programs in the US;
- Support FIMRC’s efforts to build out our volunteer market in Europe and Canada;
- Support FIMRC’s ongoing effort to improve awareness of our programs and work abroad in accordance with HQ’s strategic plan.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies;
- Demonstrated organizational skills, self-motivation, flexibility and the ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, energetic, highly creative environment;
- Ability to build and maintain strong partnerships with organizations at various levels;
- Strong sense of focus and attention to detail;
- Ability to juggle a varied set of responsibilities in a fast paced environment;
- The best mix of personality (we're a small fun-loving bunch!) and skill set;
- A sense of humor is always an asset!
If you are interested in applying, please submit your cover letter and resume by clicking on the button below or emailing email@example.com!