As FIMRC clinic continues to serve the local community, constant upkeep on the site is required.
FIMRC's clinic at Project Limón, La Casa de Refugio, is constantly making improvements to hopefully improve sanitation for patients waiting as well as having more sterile environment for procedures such as pap smears and wound care. The improvements include:
· Drop down ceiling to better seal off the clinic from outside elements
· Ceiling fans to offer patients a more comfortable environment
· Tile floors to facilitate easier cleaning and sterilization
· Garden supplies for community garden offering nutritious alternatives for our diabetic and malnutrition programs
· Storage units for better organization of materials